CEPD Ghana is the original source to find and connect with businesses that accommodate persons with disabilities. Get business phone numbers, business information, products and services, web sites
CEPD Marketplace is run by Centre for the Employment of Persons with Disabilities. As part of CEPD Ghana’s mission our aim for establishing this site is to provide a venue for persons with disabilities (PWDS) to market their products and services as well as raise funds to meet the other aspects of our mission in advocating and facilitating a job market where People with Disabilities (PWDs) are able to participate fully without any form of barrier in the work environment in Ghana.
Who We Are?
Centre for Employment for People with Disabilities (CEPD) is a nonprofit organization established to facilitate the employment of disabled people through training, coaching, awareness raising, advocacy and consultancy service to encourage employers to hire People with Disabilities (PWDs) so that they can contribute meaningfully to national development
Centre for Employment for People with Disabilities (CEPD) envisioned a job market where People with Disabilities (PWDs) are able to participate fully without any form of barrier in the work environment in Ghana.
What We Do?
- Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
- Partnership with employers in accessibility audit and staff training on issues regarding PWDS
- PWDS coaching and mentorship
- PWD skill development
- Research in the field of disabilities
- Public awareness campaign on disabilities
Learn more about what we do by visiting http://cepdghana.org
In addition to selling and buying at the marketplace, we provide the following services to employers and persons with disabilities.
- If you’re interested in inclusive practices, we can assist you with the selection of the right candidate in regards to persons with disabilities
- Accessibility audit of site for your staff and clients/customers to ensure that you meet a wide audience including persons with disabilities (PWDS)
- Disability awareness training for staff
- Skill training for persons with disabilities
- Onsite job coaching and mentoring for PWDS
- Branding needs in partnership with Mica Souvenirs and GIA Company